- Special Order ItemILCO Futura Pro Electronic Flat / Laser and Dimple Key Cutting Machine
The successor to the popular Futura, the Futura Pro combines its signature dual cutting stations, with faster cutting, and improved software. The Futura Pro is the electronic key machine for Edge-Cut, Laser-Cut, Cruciform, and Dimple keys.
Futura Pro is a powerful machine for the professional key cutters yet also ideal for the less experienced users with step-by-step prompts throughout the cutting processes.
Ultramodern in design and engineered to the highest quality standards; you can be assured of the most accurate, precise cutting of a variety of key styles on one innovative, amazing machine.
Edge Cut and Cruciform Station
- Decode via optical reader to OEM specifications
- Copy by original function via optical reader for exact duplication of originals
- Guided calibration of the cutting station.
- Four position jaw (clamp) accommodates a wide variety of keys
- Laser and Dimple Station
- Decode and copy by electrical contact to OEM specifications
- Automatic Calibration
- Interchangeable clamp jaws
- Optional Accessories expand capabilities to include Tibbe®, tubular and more.
- Fast cutting cycles; cutters reach speeds of 1,585 rpm (edge cut keys) and 12,100 rpm (laser/dimple keys)
- Quick start up, fast response times
- Two USB ports; one for charging the tablet and a second port for tethering the tablet and to connect USB flash drive to import code tables or for machine software updates
- Tip stop tool for the edge cut clamp station (position 4)
- Kreate-A-Key / Instacode Interface included
- LED lighting and visual process control (white = ready, yellow = cutting in process, green = cutting complete)
- Built-in hood accessory tray for tools and/or keys
- Integrated tool holder for cutters and tracers
Touch Screen, Wi-Fi Innovation
- 10" (254 mm) tablet, with removable stand
- Step by step menu prompts to simplify key selection, cutter, clamp, position etc.
- Key cut preview to check and correct worn keys
- Shortcut card search function eliminates manual entry
- Guided, step-by-step updating procedure.
Part #: BK0481XXXX / D847015ZB
Click Here to See Brochure Futura Pro
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.