- Includes A,C and H jaws (G Edge cut jaw optional)
- INSTACODE included, one free year subscription
- Incomparable level of ergonomic, sophisticated, and functional design.
- Compact (around 2 pounds) and reduced dimensions for use from the shop to the van, at the workstation, or hung on the wall.
- Simplified procedures for maximum ease of use.
- Minimum energy consumption.
New and updated features make every operation immediate, simple, and secure.
- Search for make, model, and year of the vehicle with preview of the key profile.
- Instantly search by code even with partial depth input.
- Dynamic graphic representation of the cut, with additional key information.
- Management of favorites and customer accounts with an internal database of user notes.
- Updates via internet or USB.
- 3 Years Warranty
994 Laser is designed for:
- All automotive operators who want a market proven automotive key cutting machine with a built-in database of keys
- Automotive locksmiths and dealers who want to cut high security and double-sided automotive keys with speed and precision.
Power Supply: 110V 50-60Hz / 220-240V 50-60Hz
External Connections: 2 USB 2.0 ports; 2 RS232 serial ports; 1 LAN port
Cutter: Edge Cut Key Side - 63mm carbide cutter, Laser Key Side - 2.5mm
Motor: Edge Cut Key Side - Asynchronous, 0.18 KW, Laser Key Side - DC electronic motor.
Key Reading Systems: Laser Key Side - mechanical tracer with linear sensor, Laser, Dimple Key Side - electric contact.
Absorption: 250W (35W in stand-by)
Dimensions: Width: 15"/ Depth: 17"/ Height: 13"
Lighting: 2 LED STRIPS - lighted cutting bay.
Movements/Axes: 3 stepper motor-operated axes.
Cutter Speed: Edge Cut Key Side - 1500-3000 rpm (variable speed according to the programs), Dimple Key and Laser Key Side - 13,000 rpm.
Gauge: Edge Cut Key Side - Automatic gauge unlock through the movement of the axes.
Electronic Equipment: Mainboard with ARM Cortex A8 CPU, 256 MB RAM, NAND 1 GB memory, high-resolution axes control.
Jaws: Edge Cut Key Siden - 4 sided Laser/Dimple Key Side :A02, A03, C30.
Weight: 65 lbs.
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.