Triton Key Cutting Machine
The Triton is an all-in-one key cutting machine with the ability to generate & duplicate more keys than any other machine in its class. From automotive to residential, tibbe to tubular & even engraving, Triton is truly a cut above the rest.
Controlled by a 7” touchscreen, the Triton provides step-by-step guidance throughout each of its features, making it one of the easiest key cutting machines to operate. Though its core operations have been simplified, there are a host of other robust features for more seasoned users. Whether you’re a novice or an old pro, the Triton’s full suite of key cutting features truly offer something for everyone.
The Triton’s one-of-a-kind design has been adapted to support cutting 99% of all commercially available car and motorcycle keys, including single and double-edge, high security, tibbe (6 and 8-cut) and tubular. Custom search functions include the abilities to search by vehicle model, keyway, or IC card number.
Aside from its superior automotive capabilities, the Triton also contains a comprehensive database of commercial & residential keys and can even generate dimple cut keys. The proprietary key code database supports key cutting by code for all supported key types so there’s no need to purchase any additional code conversion software. The Triton offers an integrated fill progressioning service that will assist you in forecasting missing cut depths (via the proprietary key code database) for when you’re attempting to decode and generate a key. This will most certainly help you reduce time while in the field by eliminating guesswork during impressioning.
The Triton’s direct duplication feature traces and cuts unknown keyways for those rare instances you have an original key and a compatible blank but no space and depth information. The advanced key tracing feature will also account for wear on known keyways and automatically round off to meet original key specifications or cut to a perfect match if that’s what you desire. You can also create custom key profiles that will allow you to input your own space and depth info and tether it to the keyway of your choice. In short, the Triton has you covered whether or not you have a key code in-hand.
- A 12-volt power adapter (sold separately) that will allow you to operate the machine with nothing more than the power from your vehicle cigarette lighter.
- Unlimited, free updates for the life of your machine. Machine updates occur via Wi-Fi (no need to connect to your PC).
- Removable chip tray for easy clean-up without having to unmount the machine from your bench or vehicle.
- Bolt down kit (sold separately) for the safe and secure mounting of your machine to the surface of your choice.
- A patented 4-way jaw (included) design that is capable of handling an overwhelming majority of all automotive key cutting needs.
- A fully-integrated, all-in-one design that includes onboard storage for all cutting bits and tracers.
- 2-year warranty which protects against all machine failures that result from flaws in manufacturing.
List of recommended & replacement accessories:
- TRJ2 Single-Sided Jaw (residential, commercial and single-sided automotive)
- TRJ3 Tubular Jaw (decode and cut tubular keys)
- TRJ4 Tibbe Jaw (decode and cut tibbe keys)
- TRJ5 Engraving Jaw (customize customer keys with your logo or help them stay organized with key labels)
- TRC4 Engraving Cutter
- TRC3A Sharp Dimple Cutter
- TRC3B Shallow Dimple Cutter
- TRD2 Dimple Decoder
- TRC1 2.0 Standard Replacement Cutter
- TRC2 1.9mm Cutter
- TRD1 Standard Replacement Decoder
- TBD1 Mounting Kit
- TRA4 12-Volt Vehicle Power Adapter (fully power your Triton with nothing more than than a vehicle cigarette lighter)
Triton Manual - Click Here
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.