Auto Folding Spoon Pin Disassembling Device
Pin Removal step :
1. Rotating the wheel to choose the corresponding needle of Positioning Pin Hole
2. Aim the key's pin hole at the needle of device's Positioning Pin Hole
3. Push the key blade top to positioning columns shown in figure,and expose the pin hole of the key
4. After getting stuck of the keys,then press down the device's hand shank.
Note: Some of the key blade's Pin is smaller than the wheel's pin hole, when you can not press it, choose the small thimble 1.5.
5. The taken out pin will be sucked by magnet at the botton,to avoid missing pin and finding pin
Put pin step :
1. Plug in the key blade
2. Prepare the sleeve ( There is the magnet in the top of the device , it is convenient for storage the pin and sleeve )
3. Prepare the Plug Pin
4. As shown in figure, put the plug pin into the sleeve
5. Put the sleeve with plug pin to the selected thimble
6. Get stuck of the key's pin hold in the needle for Positioning Pin Hole
7. Under pressure to wear off pin
8. All done.
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Shipping costs are non-refundable in any case. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.