Update of Instrument cluster working data.
Cluster Calibration by OBDII in and CEM module - S40, V40, V50, S60, S80, V70, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90
Read/Update ConfData of the instrument cluster by OBDII - S40, V40, V50, S60, S80, V70, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90
New AVDI Interface or activate AMS is required to purchase this special functions.
About Abrites Volvo commander:
ABRITES Diagnostics for VOLVO is software for diagnostic of VOLVO vehicles over CAN bus.
Full compatibility with VOLVO VIDA - DICE interface. Not only reprogramming. With AVDI are available full diagnostic options!
Standard diagnostic functions:
For all electronic control units reading identification data
For all electronic control units read error (DTCs)
For all electronic control units clear error (DTCs)
Data Display / Measured values.
* Instrument cluster data manager - Update of Instrument Cluster working data.
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a Store Credit within 30 days of purchase. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
All orders have been counted and verified by 2 Locksmith Keyless Warehouse personnel. Please confirm items and quantities, if there are any discrepancies please address them within 24 hours of delivery.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a Store Credit or Exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original package.
Brand New OEM keys / Lishi / Turbodecoder / Readers cannot be returned unless noted otherwise.
Machines / Electronic Devices / Brand Name Locks must be approved thru manufacturer or Locksmith Keyless Tech Support.
We do not refund programming costs in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind our product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car battery voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.
How To Return An Item
- All sales are final unless you are a Professional Locksmith not an individual customer
- Please note that we do not refund shipping charges.
- Must be in its original packing with the company label.
- Return must be made within 30 days of the original purchase.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping unless noted otherwise.
- Any product that has been used cannot be returned unless noted otherwise.
- Return must be approved before the item can be returned.
- Returns without an RMA number may be refused/returned back to the shipper at their expense.
- All returns are subject to inspection and a restocking fee.
- All returns will receive a store credit to the customer in-store account.
- NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- If a returned item is found to be in a condition that can not be restocked, the customer can then choose to have the item returned back to them. If so the customer will be responsible for shipping charges for the return. No refund will be issued.
- Brand New OEM keys can not be returned unless noted otherwise
- Lishi/ Turbo Decoders/ Ez Readers can not be returned unless noted otherwise
- Machines / Electronic devices/ Brand Name Locks must be approved through manufacturer or our warehouse staff
All items are subject to a 25% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your credit.
We also do not refund the original shipping and handling from the original order.
If the item is in a new condition and in the original package that it was received in,
you may exchange it for something equivalent to Shipping and handling charges may apply.
Any item which is missing from an order must be reported to us within 48 hours from delivery. We cannot replace or compensate for missing items after the 48 hour period.
Risk of Loss
A tracking # is provided with every order you place. Once the carrier’s status shows the package has been delivered we are not responsible for replacement orders!
Cancelling an Order
Once an order is placed, you have a small window of 30 minutes to cancel it before it processes to the warehouse. Once the order processes and is accepted by the warehouse, you may still request cancellation by calling your account representative during operating business hours. This must be done through the phone ( No emails) however please know that cancellation at that stage is not guaranteed.
Signature required may be requested on the shopping card. It is optional.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.