Smart Pro is a state-of-the-art vehicle key programmer that provides fast, easy and intuitive programming via the graphical user interface. Software is driven by Info Quest, the Advanced Diagnostics online key programming database with information for over 5000 vehicles; covering most makes and models worldwide.
Expertly engineered with high-quality components ensures you of high-security standards and outstanding performance. The customized operating system has been designed and developed by Advanced Diagnostics; the foremost authority in vehicle key programming.
- All-in-one hybrid solution means you can Pay-As-You-Go, Use Unlimited Token Plan and/or Purchase Software
- Program transponder keys, proximity and remote keyless entry
- Integrated security - no dongles or smart card required
- Compatible with the Smart Aerial
- Fast programming
- Fast updates for software modules individually via Wifi or PC
- Highly secure and customized operating system
- Info Quest vehicle database integrated (over 5000 vehicles)
- Icon driven user interface with easy to use vehicle menu search
- Intuitive touch screen user interface
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Multiple language support
- Internal battery with 2 hrs stand-alone use
- Battery backup in the event of a power disruption
- EOBD read & clear faults (manufacturer dependent)
- Power 120v main plug for charging
- Weight 2.9kg / 6.4 lbs
- Dimensions 12.7” W x 2.6” D x 8” H (322mm x 203mm x 68mm)
- Battery Lithium-ion Battery, 2 hrs standalone use – chargeable via vehicle or main connection
- Memory 2GB RAM
- Storage 32GB SSD
- Processor Quad core processor
- User Interface Graphic driven touch screen
- Screen 10.1” (256.5mm) full color (LCD 1280 x 800) PCAP touch panel
- Vehicle Support 12 V
- Ports USB Type A & B, Expansion port, Headphone jack, 50 way vehicle connector, - DC Power
- Wifi 802.11a / b / g /n
- Bluetooth 4.1 Compliance
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 122°F (-20c to 50c)
- Operating Temperature 23°F to 104°F (- 5c to 40c)
Smart Pro Update Instructions - Click Here
Advanced Diagnostics Smart Pro Tech Support:
Phone #: 702-799-9705
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.