Triton PLUS Key Cutting Machine - Commercial Edition
The all-in-one key cutting machine that took the locksmith industry by storm is now more powerful than ever! Featuring upgraded onboard electronics and a powerful new gear-driven motor, Triton PLUS by Lock Labs has been redesigned with the future in mind. Triton PLUS is the only key cutting machine developed and supported by actual locksmiths who truly understand your every need. Discover for yourself how this absolute workhorse has quickly become the core of operations for locksmiths across America!
Triton PLUS has something for everyone—from journeymen learning to cut house keys, to Master Automotive Locksmiths who specialize in BMW and Mercedes, Triton Plus has you covered with three brand-new package options.
Triton PLUS Commercial Edition – What’s Included?
Perfect for the locksmith who primarily cuts commercial & residential keys, but needs a machine that can grow with their business. Engrave your company name directly onto key blanks, so your customers never forget you.
- (1) Single-Sided Jaw (TRJ2)
- (1) Tubular Jaw (TRJ3)
- (1) Engraving Jaw (TRJ5)
- (1) Engraving End Mill Cutter (TRC4)
- (2) 2.0mm Standard Replacement End Mill Cutter (TRC1)
- (2) 1.0mm Standard Replacement Probe Decoder (TRD1)
- (1) Triton Jaw Storage Case (TJSC)
Standard on every Triton PLUS is a 7-inch touchscreen with crisp graphics and an intuitive menu, which makes it much easier to operate than most other computerized key cutters. The unique graphical interface provides step-by-step operator guidance throughout each of its features, complete with pictures and diagrams. Although its core operations are streamlined, seasoned users will appreciate this machine’s host of advanced key cutting features.
Each Triton PLUS includes a 2-year warranty, honored by LockLabs, Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Take comfort in knowing that stateside support is only a phone call away if any issue should arise with your machine. Free technical support is also available for the life of the machine!
Triton PLUS Features
- Brand-new, completely overhauled direct-drive motor and motherboard to ensure our machine will have the ability to grow with your business for years to come.
- Integrated, proprietary key code database supports key cutting directly by code for most automotive keys, streamlining your workflow and eliminating the need to reference other code sources.
- Contains a comprehensive database of automotive, commercial & residential keys and can even generate dimple-cut keys.
- Custom search functions include the ability to search by vehicle model, keyway, or IC card number.
- The direct duplication feature traces and cuts unknown keyways for those rare instances where you have an original key and a compatible blank, but no space and depth information. The advanced key tracing feature will also account for wear on known keyways and automatically round off to meet original key specifications, or cut to a perfect match.
- Create custom key profiles that will allow you to input your own space and depth info and tether it to the keyway of your choice.
- A 12-Volt power adapter that will allow you to operate the machine with the power from your vehicle cigarette lighter. (Sold separately; included with Ultimate Edition only)
- Unlimited, free updates for the life of your machine via Wi-Fi.
- Removable chip tray for easy clean-up without having to unmount the machine from your bench or vehicle.
- Bolt-down kit for the safe and secure mounting of your machine to the surface of your choice. (Sold separately; included with Ultimate Edition only)
- A fully-integrated, all-in-one design that includes onboard storage for all cutting bits and tracers.
- 2-year warranty, which protects against all machine failures that result from flaws in manufacturing. The service center is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Free technical support for the life of the machine.
How to Obtain Service and Support
You may obtain service by calling us at (888) 816-1046. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, Pacific Standard Time.
Triton PLUS Accessories & Replacement Parts:
- (TRJ1) 4-Way Automotive Jaw (cuts every high-security and double-sided automotive key type)
- (TRJ2) Single-Sided Jaw (residential, commercial, & single-sided automotive)
- (TRJ3) Tubular Jaw (decode/cut tubular keys)
- (TRJ4) Tibbe Jaw (decode/cut tribe keys)
- (TRJ5) Engraving Jaw (create customized keys)
- (TRJ6) Flip Blade Creation Jaw
- (TRC1) 2.0 Standard Replacement End Mill Cutter
- (TRC3C) Standard Dimple End Mill Cutter “C”
- (TRC3D) MTL Inside Dimple End Mill Cutter “D”
- (TRC3E) MTL Outside Dimple End Mill Cutter “E”
- (TRC4) Engraving End Mill Cutter
- (TRC5) 1.5mm End Mill Cutter, used for cutting HU162T & HU198T
- (TRC6) Aluminum & Plastic Cutter
- (TRD1) Standard Replacement Probe Decoder
- (TRD2) Dimple Probe Decoder
- (TBD1) Machine Mounting Kit
- (TRA4) 12-Volt Vehicle Power Adapter (power your Triton PLUS via a standard cigarette lighter)
- (TJSC) Customized Triton Jaw Storage Case
All orders are shipped between 24 hours or less Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00pm. Orders placed after 2 p.m. EST will be shipped next business day.
We may use the following carriers; FedEx, USPS and UPS. Our orders ship via FedEx within 48 continental U.S. states, Canada , Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. FedEx does not service P.O. Box or APO/FPO addresses .
We start processing the shipment of orders after we processed the payment.
We reserve the right to hold off shipping any orders that look fraudulent until we have a confirmation from a bank issuing a card
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with our shipping and delivery practices listed above. We are willing to work with a carrier to resolve any issues regarding your delivery.
Once a package has been shipped out per your order specifications, it is literally out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of the shipping carrier selected. We can't stop, delay or expedite any shipments once they have been shipped.
Only shipping services which have the transit time in the title (Next Day, Overnight, 2-Day, etc.) are guaranteed transit times. All other transit times (Ground, Priority, etc.) are estimates and are not guaranteed by the carrier or by LOCKSMITH KEYLESS. Shipping delays due to weather are not refundable as per the shipping carriers. Saturday delivery is not a guaranteed service. If Saturday delivery is selected and the shipment does not arrive on Saturday no shipping charges can be refunded.
Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii
Orders to Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii will not qualify for free shipping if they have ANY Hardware products on them and/or Key Machines. Only Automotive products are eligible for Free Shipping.
All orders placed after hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
Friday - Overnight orders placed on Friday must be done before 2PM Eastern. Friday Overnight deliveries will arrive Monday unless a special Saturday delivery Overnight option is checked.
Saturday and Sunday - Orders will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
For international shipping, please note that you may be responsible for paying any possible customs and import duties at the time of delivery, however you should only worry about those fees if you order several hundred dollars worth of goods shipped outside the US. We are unable to determine these fees during the checkout process. You can contact your local Customs office for details.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.