Autel OTOFIX D1 Lite Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Product SKU: AUTEL-OTOFIX-D1-LITE
and choose FedEx 2Day® Shipping
Autel OTOFIX D1 Lite Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool
OTOFIX D1 Lite is a powerful diagnostic tool that provides one-stop solutions when paired with the OTOFIX cloud-based app on your phone or tablet. with the power of OTOFIX cloud services behind it, the D1 Lite will keep you on top of all the latest problems and fixes for your an extensive variety of popular vehicle makes and models. Put the power of a professional garage in your hand with the OTOFIX D1 Lite
- One Year Free Update Online
- For Bi-Directional Car Diagnostic Tool with Active Test Please Check OTOFIX D1
- Supports External Connections: USB OTG Type-C/ USB Host Type-C/ VCI/ WiFi.
- Support Multi-Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Chinese
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle models.
- Capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review Read/clear codes for all available systems.
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model, and year information in no time.
- Connect seamlessly with OTOFIX cloud service to obtain remote expert support and share diagnostic reports.
- Supports battery diagnostics with BT1 Lite Smart Battery Tester (purchased separately).
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information in no time
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU-D, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RE-NAULT, SEAT, SKODA, V-W, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LANCIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE.
Asia Vehicle List:
SUZUKI, KIA, DAEWOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
Full Systems Diagnostic:
It supports 12V electronically controlled models, and can diagnose high, medium and low-end models, including Maserati, Ferrari, Mercedes- Benz, BMW, Audi and other luxury car series, covering tens of thousands of models, and also supports the electronic control system of 12V new energy models, including BYD, Changan , Roewe, Brilliance, Dongfeng Fengshen, Nazhijie, JAC, Emgrand, Zotye and other models, can realize fault diagnosis of all models and systems.
- Powerful and fast diagnosis for all vehicle systems
- Bi-directional Control for available components including actuators, valves, and pumps
- Supports ECU information, read/ erase codes and live data
- Guide Function provides more DTC tips (Supports Volkswagen/Audi)
- Supports advanced features of Volkswagen and Audi including online coding, online IMMO, and hidden function renewal (By subscription only)
OTOFIX D1 Lite provides you with service functions commonly performed in garages
- Oil Reset: The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required. OTOFIX D1 Lite Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system to calculates an optimal oil life change interval according to the vehicle driving conditions.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS): Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particle Filter (DPF): The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- Battery Management System (BMS): The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
Full OBD II Diagnostic Functions
OTOFIX D1 Lite can read and clear codes, view live data and ECU information.
- Help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
- Plays an important role in safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
- SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
- Detect ABS problems and retrieve ABS codes. Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what OTOFIX D1 Lite does for you.
- 1pc x Main Unit
- 1pc x OTOFIX V1
- 1pc x Power Adapter
- 1pc x USB to Ethernet Adapter
- 1pc x Type C USB Cable
- 1pc x Carrying Case
- 1pc x Quick Reference Guide
All orders are shipped between 24 hours or less Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00pm. Orders placed after 3 p.m. EST will be shipped next business day.
We may use the following carriers; FedEx, USPS and UPS. Our orders ship via FedEx within 48 continental U.S. states, Canada , Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. FedEx does not service P.O. Box or APO/FPO addresses .
We start processing the shipment of orders after we processed the payment.
We reserve the right to hold off shipping any orders that look fraudulent until we have a confirmation from a bank issuing a card
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with our shipping and delivery practices listed above. We are willing to work with a carrier to resolve any issues regarding your delivery.
Once a package has been shipped out per your order specifications, it is literally out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of the shipping carrier selected. We can't stop, delay or expedite any shipments once they have been shipped.
Only shipping services which have the transit time in the title (Next Day, Overnight, 2-Day, etc.) are guaranteed transit times. All other transit times (Ground, Priority, etc.) are estimates and are not guaranteed by the carrier or by LOCKSMITH KEYLESS. Shipping delays due to weather are not refundable as per the shipping carriers. Saturday delivery is not a guaranteed service. If Saturday delivery is selected and the shipment does not arrive on Saturday no shipping charges can be refunded.
Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii
Orders to Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii will not qualify for free shipping if they have ANY Hardware products on them and/or Key Machines. Only Automotive products are eligible for Free Shipping.
All orders placed after hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
Friday - Overnight orders placed on Friday must be done before 2PM Eastern. Friday Overnight deliveries will arrive Monday unless a special Saturday delivery Overnight option is checked.
Saturday and Sunday - Orders will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
For international shipping, please note that you may be responsible for paying any possible customs and import duties at the time of delivery, however you should only worry about those fees if you order several hundred dollars worth of goods shipped outside the US. We are unable to determine these fees during the checkout process. You can contact your local Customs office for details.
Signature required may be requested on the shopping card. It is optional.
Missing Items / Discrepancies
Any wrong item or missing item(s) must be reported to us within 48 hours from delivery. We cannot replace or compensate for missing items after the 48 hour period.
Cancelled orders may be credited as a store credit or refunded with a 3% to 10% credit card fee.
If you a Locksmith & are not satisfied for any reason, products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a store credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.