TOPDON PulseQ Home EV Charging Stations for Electric Vehicle
TOPDON's PulseQ is the first of TOPDON's EV charging stations. Offering versatility, adaptability, and smart technology to users, the PulseQ makes EV charging widely accessible. It's compatible with most American AC electric vehicles because of the SAE J1772 (Type 1) plug, eliminating most brand barriers to electric vehicle owners. The compact design and multiple mounting options save space in garages and can even be mounted outside to take up no interior space. The charging station's interface can be accessed and adjusted through an app to set charging sessions during off-hours and to monitor the charging process. A required NEMA14-50R outlet hookup for the PulseQ ensures high-performance vehicle charging.
Expanded Compatibility With SAE J1772 (TYPE1) Connector:
- Using a standard J1772 connector, the PulseQ allows for wide compatibility with electric vehicles with American standard AC charging interfaces or plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Coverage includes Tesla (adapter needed), Ford, GM, Volkswagen, Nissan, Audi and more; perfect for users that own more than one electric vehicle.
Level 2 Charger with UL Certification:
- The U.S spec PulseQ is a UL listed EV charger; meeting national safety standards with respect to design, performance, and installation.
- Equipped with a NEMA 14-50 plug, this Level 2 240V home charger can work more efficiently than the level 1 charger as it will provide faster charging.
Work Easier with Intuitive App:
- Using the PulseQ's compatible smartphone app; schedule charging times, check charging milage and cost, get fully charged notifications and adjust the charging current.
- With administrator permissions (the first registered user) the PulseQ can be operated by more than one person simultaneously.
Plug-and-Play & App Control:
- The App controlled charging mode allows users to set charging times, adjust charging current, as well as track charging status; all on a smartphone. With Plug-and-Play mode, charging begins as you slot the charger into the vehicle; stop charging by pressing the button on the side of PulseQ to pull out the charger.
- The smart design will automatically switch into Plug-and-Play mode and continue to charge your vehicles if the App loses connection with the charger.
Compact Design & Easy Installation:
- Compact design and easy installation make the PulseQ a great option for those who want to install an electric vehicle charging station at home. Easily mount the charger on a wall or pole. The PulseQ can even be mounted outside.
- If an NEMA14-50R outlet is installed and Wi-Fi connected, the charging station can be easily installed in 15 minutes.
Built to Last:
- The PulseQ is made of flame-retardant materials and is packaged in a dust-proof and water-resistant case that’s built to NEMA TYPE 4 standards; suitable both for indoor and outdoor application, and backed by the TOPDON 3-year warranty. The connector operating life is up to 10000 cycles.
- Equipped with a 16.4ft rugged charging cable made of PVC and copper, which can accommodate up to 40A. The charger can be saved in the socket when not in use; coil the charging cable and hang it over the socket for storage.
Safety Above Everything:
- The PulseQ is equipped with multiple safety features to ensure safety under any circumstance.
- Safety features include Under Voltage protection, Over Voltage protection, Overload protection, Over-Temp protection, Short Circuit protection, Ground protection, Earth Leakage protection (CCID 20), and Lightning protection.
- Charging Mode: App-Controlled/Plug-and-Play/RFID mode
- Indicator Lights: 4 LED Lights: standby, charging, fault, and network
- AC Power Input/Output Voltage: Level 2 AC-208-240V
- Adjustable Current: 6-40A
- Rated Frequency50/60 Hz
- PlugNEMA 14-50
- Connector TypeSAE J1772 (Type 1)
- Box Dimensions: 12.2 x 8.6 x 3.7 inches (310 x 220 x 95 mm)
- Standard Cable Length16.4 ft. (5 m)
- Optional Cable Length24.6 ft. (7.5 m)
- Weight15 lbs. (7 kg)
- Working Temperature-22 ~ 131℉ (-30 ~ 55℃)
- Storage Temperature-40 ~ 167℉ (-40 ~ 75℃)
- EnclosurePC + ASA
- CablePVC + Copper
- AC EV Charger (14-50P input power cable & 5/7.5m charging cable)
- Charging Dock
- Wall-mounting Accessories
- User Manual
- Quick User Guide
- Quality Certificate
- Wall Installation Template
- M6×63mm Expansion Bolt
- M5×40mm Expansion Bolt
- Charging Dock Installation Template
- IC Card
All orders are shipped between 24 hours or less Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00pm. Orders placed after 3 p.m. EST will be shipped next business day.
We may use the following carriers; FedEx, USPS and UPS. Our orders ship via FedEx within 48 continental U.S. states, Canada , Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. FedEx does not service P.O. Box or APO/FPO addresses .
We start processing the shipment of orders after we processed the payment.
We reserve the right to hold off shipping any orders that look fraudulent until we have a confirmation from a bank issuing a card
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with our shipping and delivery practices listed above. We are willing to work with a carrier to resolve any issues regarding your delivery.
Once a package has been shipped out per your order specifications, it is literally out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of the shipping carrier selected. We can't stop, delay or expedite any shipments once they have been shipped.
Only shipping services which have the transit time in the title (Next Day, Overnight, 2-Day, etc.) are guaranteed transit times. All other transit times (Ground, Priority, etc.) are estimates and are not guaranteed by the carrier or by LOCKSMITH KEYLESS. Shipping delays due to weather are not refundable as per the shipping carriers. Saturday delivery is not a guaranteed service. If Saturday delivery is selected and the shipment does not arrive on Saturday no shipping charges can be refunded.
Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii
Orders to Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii will not qualify for free shipping if they have ANY Hardware products on them and/or Key Machines. Only Automotive products are eligible for Free Shipping.
All orders placed after hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
Friday - Overnight orders placed on Friday must be done before 2PM Eastern. Friday Overnight deliveries will arrive Monday unless a special Saturday delivery Overnight option is checked.
Saturday and Sunday - Orders will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
For international shipping, please note that you may be responsible for paying any possible customs and import duties at the time of delivery, however you should only worry about those fees if you order several hundred dollars worth of goods shipped outside the US. We are unable to determine these fees during the checkout process. You can contact your local Customs office for details.
Signature required may be requested on the shopping card. It is optional.
Missing Items / Discrepancies
Any wrong item or missing item(s) must be reported to us within 48 hours from delivery. We cannot replace or compensate for missing items after the 48 hour period.
Cancelled orders may be credited as a store credit or refunded with a 3% to 10% credit card fee.
If you a Locksmith & are not satisfied for any reason, products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a store credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.