Autel MaxiCheck MX808S Diagnostic Scan Tool Bi-Directional Control Scanner All Systems Diagnosis, and Active Test
- Product SKU: AUTEL-MX808S
and choose FedEx 2Day® Shipping
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S Diagnostic Scan Tool Bi-Directional Control Scanner All Systems Diagnosis, and Active Test
2023 Upgraded Version of Autel MX808/MK808 — MX808S
Autel Maxicheck MX808S is a full-featured OBD2 diagnostic scanner, as an upgrade version of Autel MK808/MX808, Autel MX808S Integrates full Systems Diagnostics, Active tests, 36+ Special Functions, 10000+ brands coverage, Data Logging, and Remote Assist into this 7” diagnostic tablet which has become the new go-to tool for professionals!
When it comes to ultra-portability, the MaxiCheck MX808S scan tool is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, Autel MX808S offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024x600 quality.
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S Car Diagnostic Scan Tool, same as Autel MK808/MX808, which can access and diagnose all available systems for all US/EU/AS OBD2 vehicles from 1996. As a professional automotive diagnostic scanner, Autel MX808S Can:
- Read/clear trouble codes for all available systems
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information in no time
- Auto Scan all major systems
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
- Support battery registration and reset
2023 Newest Autel Bi-Directional Control Scanner — MX808S
In order to meet the needs of more customers and enhance its usability, the Autel MX808S bi-directional scan tool has undergone an unprecedented upgrade from February 1, 2023. Autel MX808S is no longer an entry-level diagnostic tablet, but a professional diagnostic tool for vehicle repair shops, mechanics, home mechanics, and automotive students, etc. Once you have it, it will greatly improve your efficiency.
If you’re looking to find the best bidirectional scan tool for your workshop, then you’ve come to the right place. The Autel MX808S replaces all Autel bidirectional control scan tools as the king of p~rice/performance.
- Bi-Directional / Active test: Autel MX808S bidirectional scan tool is a vehicle diagnostic device that allows mechanics to send commands to a car, as well as read the data coming back from it. This is different from traditional scanners, which are usually read-only devices. For example, control the idle speed of the engine to solve the idle shudder problem; perform a throttle position sensor reset after cleaning the throttle; test fan operation to diagnose water temperature abnormalities, etc.
- Compatible with Autel MV105/MV108: Autel scan tool MX808S can work with Autel MaxiVideo MV108 Inspection Camera for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections. (Need to buy MV108 additionally)
- Special Functions: Generally refers to the initial adaptation, self-learning, or some auto-detection function with many procedures that the vehicle is performed after maintenance or reset is done or some related component in the electronic control system is replaced, such as Crankshaft Position Sensor Learn.
- FCA AutoAuth: Are you still troubled by the diagnostic tool not supporting FCA cars? Autel MX808S can support 2018 and later FCA cars (Chrysler, JEEP, Dodge, Fiat etc).
- Cloud Report Management: Report management is a cloud-based comprehensive solution for archiving and business applications of reports generated by Autel diagnostic devices.
Autel MX808S: Full-featured and Efficient Diagnostic Scanner
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S professional diagnostic scan tool is specially designed for DIYers and auto technicians that enables in-depth diagnostics on all available vehicle modules including ECM, TCM, ABS, Airbag, BCM, Parking/Steering/Suspension/Radio, Lighting/HVAC systems and etc to pull codes, retrieve freeze-frame and ECU Info, read and clear codes, reset monitors and turn off warning lights, view live data in text, graph and analog to pinpoint fault locations efficiently.
Autel MX808S: 28+ Services Tablet Scanner
Together with the ability to read and clear fault codes for all available modules, the Autel MX808S service scanenr also provides you with 28+ most-practical maintenance services.Including Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Throttle Reset, ABS Bleed, Injector Coding, IMMO keys(add new keys, delete lost keys), Window Door Roof, Headlamp and etc.
- Oil Reset: Reset service mileage and service intervals after oil change, turn off the oil light.
- EPB: Remind you to reset the brake pad after repair or replacement.
- BMS: Register and reset a battery after replacement.
- ABS Brake Bleeding: Bleed air out of the ABS module by yourself, no more dealership or workshop is needed.
- DPF: Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- Immo Keys: Clear information of lost keys and add new keys to prevent your vehicles from being stolen.
- SAS: Calibrate steering angle sensors and clear memories of previous data stored.
- Injector Coding: Code the new fuel injectors to the engine ECU and reset the injection volume after Injector replacement.
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S Digital Inspection
The Digital Inspection application configures the MaxiSys Diagnostics Device to operate as a digital video scope by simply connecting the tablet to a Digital Inspection Camera. This function allows you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight, with the ability to record digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
Note: You need Digital Inspection Camera MV105/108 and its fittings to perform the Digital Inspection (Need purchasing separately).
More Highlight Features of MX808S:
- Auto VIN & Auto Scan: Autel MX808S automotive diagnostic scanner features latest VIN-based Auto VIN technology that can identify vehicle make, model, year instantly for efficient diagnostics. Combined with the Auto Scan function, it can perform comprehensive all available systems scan efficiently to pull codes and view live data.
- Diagnostic Reporting Print: Automatically keeps a full history of all scans with the option to easily print or email.
- Active Test: Used for outputting signal to vehicle control unit using the device to control actuator for test, so that it can test whether the actuator works normally, such as Fuel Pumps test, EGR test, etc.
- Special Function: Generally refers to the initial adaptation, self-learning or some auto detection function with many procedures that the vehicle is performed after maintenance or reset is done or some related component in electronic control system is replaced, such as Crankshaft Position Sensor Learn.
1 Year Free Software Update
Autel MX808S scanner comes with 12 Months of Free Software Updates, connecting the MX808S to WIFI, you can download the latest updated software for free.
Note: After the first year update period expires, you can still use its last updates software.
80+ Makes & Models Car Coverage
Autel MX808S OBD2 Scan Tool can work on 80+ American, European, and Asian makes & models mostly up to 2022, and some up to 2023 to perform all systems diagnosis. With 1 year FREE software updates, its vehicle coverage grows continuously.
Why Choose Autel MaxiCheck MX808S instead of Autel MK808/MX808?
Though Autel MaxiCheck MX808S is the same product as the Autel MaxiCom MK808/MX808 and has the same features, MX808S as a US model have the following more advantages than MK808/MX808:
- Best After-Sale Service: Autel MX808S is the 2023 newest US model which not only supports online but also offline stores service. While Autel MK808 only provides online after-sale service.
- Newest & Wider Coverage: Autel MX808S supports 1 0000+ worldwide car model. The Update Frequency of Software is more quickly than MK808 which will at a faster speed extend vehicle coverage.
MaxiCheck MX808S Specification:
|Operating System:||Android 11|
|Display:||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity:||Mini USB 2.0; USB2.0; Wi-Fi 2.4 & 5 GHz; HDMI Type A; Micro SD card slot(supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors:||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio input/output:||Input: N/A,Output: buzzer|
|Power and Battery:||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life:||Around 7 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input:||5V/1.5A|
|Power Consumption:||600 mA(LCD on with default brightness,Wi-Fi on)@3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.:||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temp.:||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity:||5%-95% non-condensing|
|Protocols:||ISO9141-2,ISO14230-2,ISO15765,K/L-Line,Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850PWM,ISo11898(Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN),SAE J2610,GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6|
Comparison of MX808S/MX808/MK808/MP808:
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S Package List:
- 1x MX808S Main Unit
- 1x Main Cable
- 1x USB External Power Adapter
- 1x Carry Case
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Packing List
All orders are shipped between 24 hours or less Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00pm. Orders placed after 3 p.m. EST will be shipped next business day.
We may use the following carriers; FedEx, USPS and UPS. Our orders ship via FedEx within 48 continental U.S. states, Canada , Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. FedEx does not service P.O. Box or APO/FPO addresses .
We start processing the shipment of orders after we processed the payment.
We reserve the right to hold off shipping any orders that look fraudulent until we have a confirmation from a bank issuing a card
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with our shipping and delivery practices listed above. We are willing to work with a carrier to resolve any issues regarding your delivery.
Once a package has been shipped out per your order specifications, it is literally out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of the shipping carrier selected. We can't stop, delay or expedite any shipments once they have been shipped.
Only shipping services which have the transit time in the title (Next Day, Overnight, 2-Day, etc.) are guaranteed transit times. All other transit times (Ground, Priority, etc.) are estimates and are not guaranteed by the carrier or by LOCKSMITH KEYLESS. Shipping delays due to weather are not refundable as per the shipping carriers. Saturday delivery is not a guaranteed service. If Saturday delivery is selected and the shipment does not arrive on Saturday no shipping charges can be refunded.
Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii
Orders to Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii will not qualify for free shipping if they have ANY Hardware products on them and/or Key Machines. Only Automotive products are eligible for Free Shipping.
All orders placed after hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
Friday - Overnight orders placed on Friday must be done before 2PM Eastern. Friday Overnight deliveries will arrive Monday unless a special Saturday delivery Overnight option is checked.
Saturday and Sunday - Orders will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
For international shipping, please note that you may be responsible for paying any possible customs and import duties at the time of delivery, however you should only worry about those fees if you order several hundred dollars worth of goods shipped outside the US. We are unable to determine these fees during the checkout process. You can contact your local Customs office for details.
Signature required may be requested on the shopping card. It is optional.
Missing Items / Discrepancies
Any wrong item or missing item(s) must be reported to us within 48 hours from delivery. We cannot replace or compensate for missing items after the 48 hour period.
Cancelled orders may be credited as a store credit or refunded with a 3% to 10% credit card fee.
If you a Locksmith & are not satisfied for any reason, products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a store credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.