The MaxiVideo MV480, the next generation of digital videoscope, is ideal for inspecting difficult-to-reach areas with its semi-rigid flexible cable and 10-level adjustable LED light. It features dual front and side cameras with 1920×1080 high resolution, a 4.1" 1200×720 full color LCD display, an 8.5mm camera probe, and a built-in 2600mAh battery with up to 4 hours continuous use. This multipurpose videoscope is an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective manner possible.
1. High resolution images and videos (1920 x 1080)
2. Dual front and side cameras for wider viewing angle
3. 4.1-inch full color LCD display (1200 x 720)
4. 1-button quick image capture and video recording
5. 70-degree field of view for expanded viewing angle
6. Adds audio annotation for detailed review
7. Micro HDMI-output enables streaming to larger monitors
8. Freeze-frame camera stills or video recording
9. On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
10. Records and plays back images and video clips
11. 7X digital zoom for increased viewing
12. 8GB Micro SD card (included), supports up to 128GB
13. Mini-USB cable (included) for uploading images and videos
14. More than 10,000 lux, adjustable 10-level LED illumination
15. Flashlight for higher visibility in low-light environment
16. Built-in, rechargeable 2,600 mAh battery for 4 hours of continuous use
17. 1m (39.4") semi-rigid, flexible watertight cable
18. Includes magnet and hook cable accessories
19. 8.5mm (0.33’’) probe fits most spark plug holes
20. Compatible with 5.5mm (0.22’’) camera head (not included)
- Recommended use: Indoor
- Optimal viewing Distance: 0.79" to 2" (2 cm to 5 cm)
- Image capture: JPG images (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- MP4: videos (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Screen type: display 4.1" TFT LCD
- Display resolution: 1200 x 720 pixels
- Power supply Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/2600 mAh)
- Tested battery life: Approximately 4 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 243 x 116 x 122mm (9.6" x 4.6" x 4.8")
- Weight : 0.422 kg (0.93lbs)
- Recording medium: Micro SD card (8GB Standard/128GB Max)
- Image controls: Zoom, low light vision
- Lighting: Fully adjustable LED, Flashlight
- Cable reach: 1m (39.4")
- Imager heads: 8.5mm (0.33"), 2 megapixel (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Waterproof: To a depth of 1m (39.4") (Imager heads and cable only)
- Additional ports: TF, Mini USB, Micro HDMI
- Operating temp: Main unit: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Cable: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage temp: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Operating humidity 5% - 95% non-condensing
For more detailed information see the following links:
Autel Maxi Video MV480 Introduction Video
MaxiVideo MV480 User Manual
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.