2007 Smart Key for Mitsubishi Outlander 3B FCC# OUCG8D-640M-KEY-N - 315 MHz
Replacement Key Fob for:
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER 2007
FCC ID: OUCG8D-640M-KEY-N
Frequency: 315 MHz
OE #: 8637A025
Emergency Key: Not Included
- Replacement Keyless Entry Remotes and Key fobs for Cars and Trucks (picture might show FRONT and BACK of the same key remote).
- All Keyless Remotes and Smart, Proxy Keys and Locksmith Tools include a brand new battery.
- All New Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob, Refurbished Remote Key Fob and Locksmith Tools are tested before we ship.
- Refurbished Remotes have an OEM board. The case may have been replaced with or without the logo.
- Aftermarket Remotes do not include logo.
- 30 days 100% satisfaction and warranty, money back guarantee.
- We do not cut or program keys at our warehouse. Please contact your local locksmith here for pricing.
**Our compatibility section is researched to the best of our knowledge - it is to be used as a suggested guide. Please confirm part number and FCC ID to ensure proper fitment.
In general there is no onboard programming procedure for newer replacement remote keys. Key fobs must be programmed by a professional locksmith. Please contact your local dealership or an automotive locksmith to get an accurate quote so they can program this key fob once you receive it.
Many keyless entry remote fob and smart key programming procedures allow you to do the programming yourself for free. Programming Instructions for Replacement Key Fobs are available here.
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a Store Credit within 30 days of purchase. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
All orders have been counted and verified by 2 Locksmith Keyless Warehouse personnel. Please confirm items and quantities, if there are any discrepancies please address them within 24 hours of delivery.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a Store Credit or Exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original package.
Brand New OEM keys / Lishi / Turbodecoder / Readers cannot be returned unless noted otherwise.
Machines / Electronic Devices / Brand Name Locks must be approved thru manufacturer or Locksmith Keyless Tech Support.
We do not refund programming costs in case of unsuccessful programming by a local tech. We stand behind our product with a full refund, however we have no control over who is programming it for you. The remote may not program because the vehicle is not equipped, requires a different remote (OEM or aftermarket), there are some electrical issues with the vehicle (like low car battery voltage, bad fuse or other issues). Also not every key programmer covers all year make and model, so the tech may or may not have the proper software and hardware to program.
How To Return An Item
- All sales are final unless you are a Professional Locksmith not an individual customer
- Please note that we do not refund shipping charges.
- Must be in its original packing with the company label.
- Return must be made within 30 days of the original purchase.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping unless noted otherwise.
- Any product that has been used cannot be returned unless noted otherwise.
- Return must be approved before the item can be returned.
- Returns without an RMA number may be refused/returned back to the shipper at their expense.
- All returns are subject to inspection and a restocking fee.
- All returns will receive a store credit to the customer in-store account.
- NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- If a returned item is found to be in a condition that can not be restocked, the customer can then choose to have the item returned back to them. If so the customer will be responsible for shipping charges for the return. No refund will be issued.
- Brand New OEM keys can not be returned unless noted otherwise
- Lishi/ Turbo Decoders/ Ez Readers can not be returned unless noted otherwise
- Machines / Electronic devices/ Brand Name Locks must be approved through manufacturer or our warehouse staff
All items are subject to a 25% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your credit.
We also do not refund the original shipping and handling from the original order.
If the item is in a new condition and in the original package that it was received in,
you may exchange it for something equivalent to Shipping and handling charges may apply.
Any item which is missing from an order must be reported to us within 48 hours from delivery. We cannot replace or compensate for missing items after the 48 hour period.
Risk of Loss
A tracking # is provided with every order you place. Once the carrier’s status shows the package has been delivered we are not responsible for replacement orders!
Cancelling an Order
Once an order is placed, you have a small window of 30 minutes to cancel it before it processes to the warehouse. Once the order processes and is accepted by the warehouse, you may still request cancellation by calling your account representative during operating business hours. This must be done through the phone ( No emails) however please know that cancellation at that stage is not guaranteed.
Signature required may be requested on the shopping card. It is optional.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.