Universal Car Remote Pro FCC# X32-MECJ (315 MHz) Replacement Key Fob for:
The name says it all the Universal Car Remote works like a universal TV remote, but it's made for cars. It's designed to work with factory-installed keyless entry systems. It works exactly like a vehicle's original factory remote, unlocking and locking doors, popping open the trunk everything an original remote does.
The Universal Car Remote has the capabilities of 216 remotes packed into a single device. It replaces factory original remotes for vehicles made by 21 car manufacturers from Buick to Volkswagen. For the first time ever, consumers can replace remotes using a single device. Likewise, for the first time in history, retailers of all types can satisfy their customers' need for remotes by stocking a single item.
This product is the "Pro" version and covers additional vehicle models. These additional models require the use of a professional diagnostic tool to pair the remote to the vehicle. The vehicles below in black text without highlighting allow for "do it yourself" programming.
Designed as a "consumer DIY" product to be sold at major retailers to people who know little about cars and nothing about tools. It works like OEM factory remotes, and is 100% compatible with your existing programming equipment.
If you don't use programming equipment, it's still a "must have" for your locksmith business. It's easy for you or your customers to set up requiring no computers, no tokens, no tools of any kind.
28% More Vehicles. If you use industry-standard programming equipment, the Universal Car Remote Pro version covers and additional 28% more vehicles.
This is one of many products we're making to make your locksmith business easier and more profitable. Sign up for our mailing list to learn of more exciting products coming soon!
- Easily enter the profitable replacement remote industry with a single, low cost device.
- Works on 70,000,000 of the most popular vehicles on the road today.
- Stock one device, not 273. Cover millions more vehicles on the road.
- NO tools "consumer DIY" setup.
- Saves your customers money. At MSRP of $24.95, it costs your customers about half the cost of a traditional dealership replacement.
- No training employees.
- No computers.
- No software updates.
- Eye-catching packaging allows consumer to quickly understand product's use.
- Simple vehicle compatibility lookup is printed on the packaging allows customers to self-evaluate without assistance from staff.
- Theft-proof clamshell packaging with bar code. Anti-theft RFID tags are available.
- Backed by iKeyless live customer support.
- Free, countertop POS display tray.
- Replacement Keyless Entry Remotes and Key fobs for Cars and Trucks (picture might show FRONT and BACK of the same key remote).
- All Keyless Remotes and Smart, Proxy Keys and Locksmith Tools include a brand new battery.
- All New Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob, Refurbished Remote Key Fob and Locksmith Tools are tested before we ship.
- Refurbished Remotes have an OEM board. The case may have been replaced with or without the logo.
- Aftermarket Remotes do not include logo.
- 30 days 100% satisfaction and warranty, money back guarantee.
- We do not cut or program keys at our warehouse. Please contact your local locksmith here for pricing.
**Our compatibility section is researched to the best of our knowledge - it is to be used as a suggested guide. Please confirm part number and FCC ID to ensure proper fitment.
In general there is no onboard programming procedure for newer replacement remote keys. Key fobs must be programmed by a professional locksmith. Please contact your local dealership or an automotive locksmith to get an accurate quote so they can program this key fob once you receive it.
Many keyless entry remote fob and smart key programming procedures allow you to do the programming yourself for free. Programming Instructions for Replacement Key Fobs are available here.
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Shipping costs are non-refundable in any case. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.