Arrow - E61-26D - Single Cylinder Deadlock - 2 3/8" Backset - Field Reversible - Satin Chrome Finish - Grade 2
Our tamper resistant rotating wrench-proof collar, steel deadbolt with hardened steel pin insert and concealed screws are security features that have made the E Series the most specified deadlock in its class.
- Housing: Two-piece housing, with free spinning outer ring to prevent wrenching. Concealed mounting screws standard on double cylinder functions.
- Thru-bolting: supplied with two 1/4" (6.35 mm) steel thru-bolts.
- Deadbolt: 1" (25.40 mm), solid steel deadbolt throw with hardened steel pin insert.
- Backset: 2-3/8" (60.32 mm), 2-3/4" (69.85 mm
- Deadbolt fronts: 2-1/4" (57.15 mm) x 1" (25.40 mm) standard for 2-3/8" (60.32 mm) backset
- Doors: 1-3/8" (34.925 mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45 mm) thick standard.
- Strikes: Supplied standard with #395 strike pack (metal and wood).
- Handing: All functions are reversible.
- Cylinder, Standard:Solid brass, Arrow “A” deyway, drilled for 6 pins, pinned to 5 for stock. E41/42 is available 5 pin, Arrow AR and Schlage C only. Supplied with two keys. Available in Schlage CS keyway and other competitive keyways.**Product will accept other manufacturers' cylinders but cannot be ordered with the product.
- Cylinder Options: Accepts 6 or 7 pin interchangeable cores. Supplied less cores. Will accept Best™ or Falcon™ type cores.
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Function||61-Single Cylinder Deadbolt|
|Cylinder Type||Conventional Cylinder|
|Num Pins||6-pin, Keyed 5|
|Std. Keyway||Arrow A|
|Keying||Keyed Alike Group of 4|
|Num of Keys||2|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8" - 1-3/4"|
|Std. Latch Number||141|
|Std. Latch Type||Deadbolt|
|Std. Latch Backset Dim||2-3/8"|
|Lock Face Size||2-1/4 In. x 1 In.|
|Bolt Projection||1" Deadbolt|
|Std. Strike Number||395 (345 & 346)|
|Std. Strike Type||Flat Strike|
|Std. Strike Height||2-3/4"|
|Std. Strike Width||1-1/8"|
All orders are shipped between 24 hours or less Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00pm. Orders placed after 3 p.m. EST will be shipped next business day.
We may use the following carriers; FedEx, USPS and UPS. Our orders ship via FedEx within 48 continental U.S. states, Canada , Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. FedEx does not service P.O. Box or APO/FPO addresses .
We start processing the shipment of orders after we processed the payment.
We reserve the right to hold off shipping any orders that look fraudulent until we have a confirmation from a bank issuing a card
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with our shipping and delivery practices listed above. We are willing to work with a carrier to resolve any issues regarding your delivery.
Once a package has been shipped out per your order specifications, it is literally out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of the shipping carrier selected. We can't stop, delay or expedite any shipments once they have been shipped.
Only shipping services which have the transit time in the title (Next Day, Overnight, 2-Day, etc.) are guaranteed transit times. All other transit times (Ground, Priority, etc.) are estimates and are not guaranteed by the carrier or by LOCKSMITH KEYLESS. Shipping delays due to weather are not refundable as per the shipping carriers. Saturday delivery is not a guaranteed service. If Saturday delivery is selected and the shipment does not arrive on Saturday no shipping charges can be refunded.
Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii
Orders to Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii will not qualify for free shipping if they have ANY Hardware products on them and/or Key Machines. Only Automotive products are eligible for Free Shipping.
All orders placed after hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
Friday - Overnight orders placed on Friday must be done before 2PM Eastern. Friday Overnight deliveries will arrive Monday unless a special Saturday delivery Overnight option is checked.
Saturday and Sunday - Orders will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
For international shipping, please note that you may be responsible for paying any possible customs and import duties at the time of delivery, however you should only worry about those fees if you order several hundred dollars worth of goods shipped outside the US. We are unable to determine these fees during the checkout process. You can contact your local Customs office for details.
Signature required may be requested on the shopping card. It is optional.
Missing Items / Discrepancies
Any wrong item or missing item(s) must be reported to us within 48 hours from delivery. We cannot replace or compensate for missing items after the 48 hour period.
Cancelled orders may be credited as a store credit or refunded with a 3% to 10% credit card fee.
If you a Locksmith & are not satisfied for any reason, products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a store credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.