Autel AutoLink AL539B Diagnostic Tool Electrical Tester OBDII Code Reader
The AutoLink AL539b OBDII & Electrical Test Tool supports all 10 modes of OBD II test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems tests, battery test, TFT color display, and built-in speaker, the versatile, easy-to-use AL539b will streamline automotive service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip
- Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
- Provides quick and accurate load-free testing of most types of 12V batteries, including AGM, standard and maintenance-fee batteries
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer)
- Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Internet updateable
- Prints data via PC
- Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
- Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
- Length\Width\Height 175 mm (6.91”)\96.6 mm (3.80”)\37 mm (1.46”)
- Weight 0.3kg (0.8lb, without wire) or 0.68kg (1.82lb, with wire)
All orders are shipped between 24 hours or less Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00pm. Orders placed after 3 p.m. EST will be shipped next business day.
We may use the following carriers; FedEx, USPS and UPS. Our orders ship via FedEx within 48 continental U.S. states, Canada , Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. FedEx does not service P.O. Box or APO/FPO addresses .
We start processing the shipment of orders after we processed the payment.
We reserve the right to hold off shipping any orders that look fraudulent until we have a confirmation from a bank issuing a card
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with our shipping and delivery practices listed above. We are willing to work with a carrier to resolve any issues regarding your delivery.
Once a package has been shipped out per your order specifications, it is literally out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of the shipping carrier selected. We can't stop, delay or expedite any shipments once they have been shipped.
Only shipping services which have the transit time in the title (Next Day, Overnight, 2-Day, etc.) are guaranteed transit times. All other transit times (Ground, Priority, etc.) are estimates and are not guaranteed by the carrier or by LOCKSMITH KEYLESS. Shipping delays due to weather are not refundable as per the shipping carriers. Saturday delivery is not a guaranteed service. If Saturday delivery is selected and the shipment does not arrive on Saturday no shipping charges can be refunded.
Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii
Orders to Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii will not qualify for free shipping if they have ANY Hardware products on them and/or Key Machines. Only Automotive products are eligible for Free Shipping.
All orders placed after hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
Friday - Overnight orders placed on Friday must be done before 2PM Eastern. Friday Overnight deliveries will arrive Monday unless a special Saturday delivery Overnight option is checked.
Saturday and Sunday - Orders will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
For international shipping, please note that you may be responsible for paying any possible customs and import duties at the time of delivery, however you should only worry about those fees if you order several hundred dollars worth of goods shipped outside the US. We are unable to determine these fees during the checkout process. You can contact your local Customs office for details.
Signature required may be requested on the shopping card. It is optional.
Missing Items / Discrepancies
Any wrong item or missing item(s) must be reported to us within 48 hours from delivery. We cannot replace or compensate for missing items after the 48 hour period.
Cancelled orders may be credited as a store credit or refunded with a 3% to 10% credit card fee.
If you a Locksmith & are not satisfied for any reason, products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a store credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.