The BT608 is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. The BT608 can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics. The BT608’s VINscan function enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications. Read/Clear codes on all available vehicles systems. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi or print test reports via the built-in thermal printer.
1. Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
2. Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
3. Test 12- and 24-volt cranking/charging systems
4. Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
5. Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
6. One-touch Battery registration
7. Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
8. Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
9. Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
10. Read and erase codes of all available systems
- Operating System: Android 9.0
- Screen Display: 5.5'' LCD touch screen with 720*1280 resolution
- Storage: 32 GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / USB 2.0 , Type C / BT5.0+EDR
- Camera: 8 Megapixel
- Input Voltage: 5 V DC
- Working Current: < 450 mA at 7.7 V DC
- Internal Battery: 7.7 V, 3000 mAh
- CCA Range: 100 to 3000 A
- Voltage Range: 1.5 to 36 V
- Working Temperature:0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F )
- Storage Temperature: -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F )
- Dimension (L x W x H): 204 mm (8.03”) x 90 mm (3.54”) x 32 mm (1.25”)
- Weight: 510 g (1.12 lb.)
For more detailed information see the following links:
MaxiBas BT608 Quick Start Guide
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 Intro Video
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.