- VW/Audi thru 2015
- BMW CAS
- Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover
- Nissan/Infiniti with 2013+ 20-digit BCM/PIN bypass!
- Newer Ford, Mazda, Honda, Toyota, Chrysler and more!
The Zed-FULL from IEA is the first "all in one" programming tool for the diagnostic or auto locksmith professional, with a huge range of specialist software and purchasing options.
The Zed-FULL is a top quality computerized tablet with a large full color touch screen, huge memory and easy to use software. It also comes with a range of cables, adapters and accessories together with a strong carry case.
The Zed-FULL combines an exceptional range of software that until now has only been available in separate tools. The Zed-FULL combines Key cloning, transponder management, OBD key & remote programming, EEPROM programming and other features such as a remote tester, key and remote virginising, voltage & continuity tester, WiFi communication and PC software package. So for the first time you can have your cloning machine, key programmer and EEPROM package all in one exceptional tool.
Not only does the Zed-FULL combine all the features of many competitive tools but the level of software takes key programming options to new heights. The Zed-FULL is packed with new features and software such as:
- Cloning to many fixed and crypto transponders including id46 & 8C
- Cloning to the latest carbon CN2 & ZED46 transponders for 4C, 4D and ID46
- Cloning some ID48 for Daewoo, Chevrolet, Hyundai and Kia
- Built in frequency tester for remote keys
- Recycling and unlocking of used remote keys and key cards
- Remote emulating system for Fiat remotes
- OBD key & remote programming including pincode reading on a huge range of vehicles
- Built in component security code reading aerial for easy scanning
- Latest coverage of VAG vehicles including UDS systems
- Pincode reading for Peugeot & Citroen vehicles
- OBD programming on 24v systems including Renault, DAF and Volvo trucks
- Built in EEPROM programmer with no PC software required
- Over 250 individual immobiliser EEPROM files covered
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Shipping costs are non-refundable in any case. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.