Laser Key - 3D Elite Key Cutting Machine - 9,000RPM motor
- Product SKU: LKP-3DELITE
and choose FedEx 2Day® Shipping
Laser Key - 3D Elite Key Cutting Machine - 9,000RPM motorThe 3D Elite is a fully enclosed electronic key cutting machine for containment of debris and for safety. Made by one of the top vendors and producers of tools and products for professional locksmiths, this Laser Key Products 3D Elite Key Machine will definitely satisfy even the most demanding requirements and expectations. It’s newly improved rotary jaws for clamping keys with built-in tip/shoulder stops and and indicator lights for power, machine status and connectivity add to the attractive characteristics that this product offers. If you haven't fallen for it yet, it also offers adjustments for different key hardness and its WiFi connections make this electronic key cutting machine communicate wireless.
The 3D Elite has the same features as the 3D Elite SS except for the motor. This model of the 3D Elite has a smaller 9,000 RPM motor compared to 12,000 RPM on the SS version.
- Includes New Tablet & 1 Year Free Genericode Software Subscription!
- Cuts by code, including half-cuts
- 9,000 RPM Motor
- Decode/trace high security and standard keys, including those with internal cuts. Compensates for wear and decodes back to factory original cuts.
- Fully automatic calibration
- Includes cutting wheel for cutting standard keys and 2.5mm for laser cutting high-security keys
- Gives the option for plunge cutting or contour cutting standard keys
- 4-sided J2 vise on left for cutting all kinds of standard keys. J1 vise on right for cutting high-security keys. Mercedes and BMW adapters now built into jaw-top.
- New J3 vise in center of the jaw for cutting VW keys without the need for an adapter!
- Designed for on-the-go applications (bolt-down kit required)
- Tibbe jaw available (Sold Separately)
- Tubular jaw available (Sold Separately)
- Integrated brush wheel
- Chip tray keeps your work areas clean
- No tools needed to interchange parts
- Easily updated via the Internet
- Native USB connectivity
- Includes a 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty (parts & labor)
NOTICE: If you are going to be using the 3D Elite in your vehicle, please purchase a Vehicle Bolt-Down Kit (Sold Separately) with your machine. If you use this machine in a vehicle without the Vehicle Bolt-Down Kit, your warranty will not be honored.
What's new with the Elite version?
- Fully shield enclosed for safety and containment of shavings
- New improved Rotary Jaws for clamping keys now with built-in tip/shoulder stops
- Cuts slotted keys (eg. safety deposit boxes)
- Light on the workspace with a USB stick that illuminates the work area
- DC brushless motors with 3 axis controller for more speed, control, and accuracy on cutting of keys and improving cutter life
- Adjustments of speeds/feeds for different key hardness
- Software enhancements with automatic updates and easy start/restart and new diagnostic capabilities to help technical support
- Wi-Fi connections to make machine communicate wirelessly
- Now only 40lbs with built-in handles for easy carrying and simple to install bolt down kit for vehicle
- External power supply
- Usage of optical and proximity sensors for increased precision and safety
- New direct drive system on high-security motor eliminating belt and other parts for better operation
- New quick change/removal on Jaws
- Indicator lights for power, machine status, and connectivity
Desktop version Customer Keys database:
- The Customer Key database allows you to use the desktop version of key machine software to save customers and keys.
- This allows you to keep customers and keys stored in the software for later reference.
- Instructions Here
- Please refer to instructions about backing up and restoring the Customer Database
- Performing a software update should not affect the customer database but it is a good idea to back it up just in case.
All orders are shipped between 24 hours or less Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00pm. Orders placed after 3 p.m. EST will be shipped next business day.
We may use the following carriers; FedEx, USPS and UPS. Our orders ship via FedEx within 48 continental U.S. states, Canada , Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. FedEx does not service P.O. Box or APO/FPO addresses .
We start processing the shipment of orders after we processed the payment.
We reserve the right to hold off shipping any orders that look fraudulent until we have a confirmation from a bank issuing a card
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with our shipping and delivery practices listed above. We are willing to work with a carrier to resolve any issues regarding your delivery.
Once a package has been shipped out per your order specifications, it is literally out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of the shipping carrier selected. We can't stop, delay or expedite any shipments once they have been shipped.
Only shipping services which have the transit time in the title (Next Day, Overnight, 2-Day, etc.) are guaranteed transit times. All other transit times (Ground, Priority, etc.) are estimates and are not guaranteed by the carrier or by LOCKSMITH KEYLESS. Shipping delays due to weather are not refundable as per the shipping carriers. Saturday delivery is not a guaranteed service. If Saturday delivery is selected and the shipment does not arrive on Saturday no shipping charges can be refunded.
Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii
Orders to Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii will not qualify for free shipping if they have ANY Hardware products on them and/or Key Machines. Only Automotive products are eligible for Free Shipping.
All orders placed after hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
Friday - Overnight orders placed on Friday must be done before 2PM Eastern. Friday Overnight deliveries will arrive Monday unless a special Saturday delivery Overnight option is checked.
Saturday and Sunday - Orders will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
For international shipping, please note that you may be responsible for paying any possible customs and import duties at the time of delivery, however you should only worry about those fees if you order several hundred dollars worth of goods shipped outside the US. We are unable to determine these fees during the checkout process. You can contact your local Customs office for details.
Signature required may be requested on the shopping card. It is optional.
Missing Items / Discrepancies
Any wrong item or missing item(s) must be reported to us within 48 hours from delivery. We cannot replace or compensate for missing items after the 48 hour period.
Cancelled orders may be credited as a store credit or refunded with a 3% to 10% credit card fee.
If you a Locksmith & are not satisfied for any reason, products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a store credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.