TOPDON TORNADO 30000 - Upper-mid-level Smart All-in-one Battery Charger - 50-1000Ah
The Tornado30000 is an upper-mid-level smart charger made for personal or commercial use, repair stations, and more. It can revive 6V, 12V, and 24V lead-acid batteries as well as 12V/24V lithium batteries. This device supports a range of battery capacities from 50Ah to 1000Ah. With a 9-step smart charging method and 12 charging modes, the Tornado30000 provides unparalleled protection and charging capabilities for its users.
9-step smart charging
- Its 9-step smart-charging provides strong protection to the battery and the automatic charging and disconnection system eliminates any risk of overcharging. Use the NORM, COLD, and REPAIR modes to automatically match the battery and extend its life.
- The T30A's advanced technology checks for sulphation and acid stratification. It repairs batteries, prevents battery damage, and saves you money.
New Supply Mode To Keep You Powered Up
- The Tornado30000 also works as a stable power supply for 12V & 24V devices! You can maintain the vehicle voltage at 12V to prevent discharge while performing repairs. With the Tornado30000, you get a safe power station that avoids operational delays, equipment instability, and failure.
One Charger Does It All
- Supports 6V, 12V, and 24V batteries.
- Suitable for multiple battery types, including AGM, LI, WET, GEL, MF CAL, and EFB.
- Offers 3 charging currents: 30A, 15A, and 10A.
Powerful and Efficient Performance for The Unexpected
- Always be equipped for the job with 12 charging modes for any situation. This powerful device is even capable of charging several batteries simultaneously!
Work in Any Climate
- Built-in temperature sensors and fan cooling protects the Tornado30000 and automatically change the charging power according to the temperature. *Working temperature:-10°C~40°C (14°F~104°F)
Even more protection
- The Tornado30000 protects your batteries against reverse polarities, reverse charges, short-circuits, overheating, and over-voltages.
- Safe to use every day, its heavy-duty housing is ABS flame retardant, and even prevents sparks! Be ready for anything life throws at you with the Tornado30000.
- Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Output Current: 12V30A; 24V15A; 6V15A; 12V10A
- Charging Mode: 12V30A(NORM/LI/REP); 24V15A(NORM/COLD/LI/REP); 6V15A(NORM/REPAIR); SUPPLY 12V30A/24V15A; 12V10A（NORM）
- Applicable Batteries: 50-1000Ah
- AC Cable Length: 2m, Input AWG18#
- Charging Clamp Length: Positive AWG10#, 2.2m; Negative AWG10#, 2.2m
- Working Temperature: -10℃~40℃ (14℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃～75℃ (-4℉~167℉)
- Protection Rating: IP20; Fan Cooled
- Dimensions:335 x 160 x 78 mm (13.18 x 6.29 x 3.07")
- Net Weight:2800g (6lb)
- 1* Tornado30000
- 1* User Manual
- 1* Battery Clamps
- User Manual
- 3-Year Warranty
All orders are shipped between 24 hours or less Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00pm. Orders placed after 3 p.m. EST will be shipped next business day.
We may use the following carriers; FedEx, USPS and UPS. Our orders ship via FedEx within 48 continental U.S. states, Canada , Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. FedEx does not service P.O. Box or APO/FPO addresses .
We start processing the shipment of orders after we processed the payment.
We reserve the right to hold off shipping any orders that look fraudulent until we have a confirmation from a bank issuing a card
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with our shipping and delivery practices listed above. We are willing to work with a carrier to resolve any issues regarding your delivery.
Once a package has been shipped out per your order specifications, it is literally out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of the shipping carrier selected. We can't stop, delay or expedite any shipments once they have been shipped.
Only shipping services which have the transit time in the title (Next Day, Overnight, 2-Day, etc.) are guaranteed transit times. All other transit times (Ground, Priority, etc.) are estimates and are not guaranteed by the carrier or by LOCKSMITH KEYLESS. Shipping delays due to weather are not refundable as per the shipping carriers. Saturday delivery is not a guaranteed service. If Saturday delivery is selected and the shipment does not arrive on Saturday no shipping charges can be refunded.
Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii
Orders to Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii will not qualify for free shipping if they have ANY Hardware products on them and/or Key Machines. Only Automotive products are eligible for Free Shipping.
All orders placed after hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
Friday - Overnight orders placed on Friday must be done before 2PM Eastern. Friday Overnight deliveries will arrive Monday unless a special Saturday delivery Overnight option is checked.
Saturday and Sunday - Orders will be shipped on Monday or the next business day in case of a holiday.
For international shipping, please note that you may be responsible for paying any possible customs and import duties at the time of delivery, however you should only worry about those fees if you order several hundred dollars worth of goods shipped outside the US. We are unable to determine these fees during the checkout process. You can contact your local Customs office for details.
Signature required may be requested on the shopping card. It is optional.
Missing Items / Discrepancies
Any wrong item or missing item(s) must be reported to us within 48 hours from delivery. We cannot replace or compensate for missing items after the 48 hour period.
Cancelled orders may be credited as a store credit or refunded with a 3% to 10% credit card fee.
If you a Locksmith & are not satisfied for any reason, products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a store credit or exchange. Certain restrictions apply.