The Abrites Distribution box (ZN051) is an assisting tool developed by Abrites in order to work with the AVDI interface and Abrites diagnostic software in order to aid the work of the Abrites Diagnostics user when working on various brands of vehicles. The tool is not a standalone solution and will not work without an AVDI and Abrites diagnostic software. It has been designed to work with many brands of vehicles. The ZN051 is equipped with a printed cirquit board, an incorporated fuse relay and cables to assure that there is complete connectivity with any part of the vehicles. The Abrites Distribution Box is very helpful for bench connections because it has a 12V input and ground which allow you to supply power to the modules you would like to work with on a bench. In the kit you will receive a full additional cable set - needle connectors, resistors and even a DB15 multi point connector cable helping you to read even the latest ECUs in BOOT MODE. Abrites Distribution Box is designed to be placed between the AVDI and the OBD in the vehicle according to the helpful signs on the underside.
The device is used with the following Abrites software solutions in the following way:
- Abrites diagnostics for Mercedes - ZN051 allows connection to the internal CANBUS and K-line of the vehicles in order to virgin, personalize and activate control modules, it has an incorporated fuse relay in order to assist the extraction of the key password for Mercedes vehicles.
- Abrites diagnostics for VAG - The ZN051 allows the connection to the internal CANBUS of the vehicle to be able to read Configuration DATA, Flash files, perform DPF OFF and many others thanks to the incorporated PCB. The tool is irreplaceble when performing emulator and module adaptation and allows complete control over the vehicles. BOOT MODE reading of EDC17/ MED17
- Abrites diagnostics for BMW - ZN051 allows boot mode reading of DME/DDEs, internal canbus connection.
- Abrites diagnostics for PSA - With the help of ZN051 you can read many ECUs in BOOT MODE.
- Abrites diagnostics for Renault - With the help of ZN051 you can read many ECUs in BOOT MODE.
- Abrites Diagnostics for Porsche - Reading EDC17/MED17 ECUs in BOOT MODE.
Part #: ZN051
At LOCKSMITH KEYLESS we stand behind the quality of our goods and want you to be fully satisfied with your order experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return them in new and sellable condition for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.